The Stepping Stones Group is interviewing Speech-Language Pathologist Clinicial Fellows (CFs) for the 19/20 school year in Seattle, WA! Living in Seattle is great, just ask anyone who lives there. In fact, more people are moving to Seattle each year! While Seattle is similar to many other large cities, it remains one-of-a-kind for many reasons. We have multiple SLP positions available for all you coffee-loving, dog-friendly and outdoorsy explorers!
We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe in providing opportunities to learn and grow!
As a company with a strong value system and a social conscience, we invest in your future through mentoring, clinical support, continuing education, professional development, wellness benefits and a variety of resources that will empower you as a clinician throughout your first year and throughout your career. As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call us today!