The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for the 19/20 SY in Marysville, WA!
- WA ESA to apply - CFs welcome to apply
- Full time; 35 hours per week; K-12 Caseload
- Caseload is less than 60 students
- All materials and assessments provided by district
Marysville is a “wonderful place to visit, live, play or work” …the Puget Sound is to the west, the mountains to the east, the City of Seattle is to the south and Canada to the north…all within a short driving distance. We are located just off the I-5 corridor…getting from here to there is almost at your doorstep. “Marysville is Snohomish County’s second largest city with a population of more than 67,000, and was the fastest growing city in the state of Washington in 2015. Marysville’s vibrant charm is exceeded only by the remarkable people who call it home. While times have changed, the friendliness and hospitality that recall a simpler time remain the heart of our community.”
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401k wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation's foremost experts in school-based-services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back-Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
We believe in putting the needs of children first. We achieve that by making sure we put you in positions that are just right for you, and we know what it takes to thrive in your career, so call us today!
Contact me today!