Memphis, TN 38112
- TN ED and SLP license
- Full time Speech Language Pathologist to join our team of over 25 therapists at this district!
- Hands-on support from an onsite clinical manager with 20+ years of experience in the public schools in the Memphis area
Memphis is a music city! Lots of opportunities for music engagement
Memphis is a spot where volunteerism is important...we have St Jude Children’s Hospital, the Ronald McDonald House, many animal rescue groups, so it’s easy to get connected to a group of giving back!
Memphis area has a lot of outside activities- two fun places are Shelby Farms and the Riverfront!
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!