We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellows and offering a $4,000 SIGN ON BONUS for our school-based openings for the 19/20 SY in Las Vegas, NV!
Let us help guide you through your CFY and beyond! Our goal is to provide an unparalleled First-Year experience through a variety of resources, mentorship and professional training that will empower your development as a therapist and throughout your career.
We are an ASHA certified continuing education provider and believe in providing opportunities to learn and grow!
As part of the Stepping Stones Group team you can receive:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes student loan repayment options, travel options, professional development stipend, license and CEU reimbursement, health benefits, 401K, wellness stipend and much more!
- Unparalleled national clinical support by some of the nation’s foremost experts in school-based services
- Pathways to Success which includes (Foundations Mentoring Program & Bloom)
- $1000 Referral bonus for every full-time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire
- Robust corporate Giving-Back Program - Stepping Up for a Cause!
- Access to Bridge Academy with CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Las Vegas doesn’t just host elaborate theme hotels such as Caesars Palace and luxury resorts like the Bellagio, communities like Summerlin and Centennial Hills are popular areas to live within Las Vegas’ city limits, and Henderson has been voted the second safest city in the U.S. by Forbes. One major perk of living in Las Vegas—and the state of Nevada as a whole—is that residents don’t pay state income tax. Nevada is one of only seven states in the U.S. with no personal income tax and one of five states with no corporate income tax. If you love warm weather, you’ll love the desert climate of Las Vegas, Hiking, climbing, boating, sightseeing—Las Vegas is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream! So call us today - 800-337-5965!