Current Job Openings
Client Scheduling Coordinator
Come join our amazing team as an Client Scheduling Coordinator! This is a full-time remote position.
Pay: $20.00 - $26.00 per hour
Come join our AMAZING team!
STAR of CA, a Stepping Stones Group company, is seeking for a motivated Scheduling Coordinator who is interested in helping us to grow and carry out our mission of service to individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their families.
- Under the general supervision of the Operations Department, the Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the scheduling of sessions for the implementation of S&R services with clients and team members.
- Schedule sufficient number of hours monthly to attain the office's performance objectives.
- Schedule 90% or more of team members' monthly available hours that are within SSG's typical operating hours to ensure efficient use of team members.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of client and provider availability and disposition.
- Must be able to work in Pacific Standard time zone (PST)
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent
- Fluency in Scheduling Platform
- Fluency in Microsoft Teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and develop knowledge and skill sets accordingly
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, co-workers, supervisors, and community members
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment to maintain client confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA laws
- Excellent problem-solving skills and conflict resolution skills
- Flexibility with hours, available to attend to after-hours callouts, scheduling emergencies and on-call weekend
- Prior experience in a coordination or scheduling role is beneficial
- Case scheduling and related staff/client communication
- Utilize Scheduling Platform to schedule sessions for the delivery of A&C S&R services to clients
- Scheduling Platform daily changes/updates
- Create/update schedules and update Scheduling Platform
- Effectively communicate information about scheduling and related topics between Regional Clinical Manager, caregivers, client families, and/or other relevant parties
- Coordinate a team approach with CMs and direct staff
- Prepare proposed schedules based on priority and provide to clinical teams for approval
- Ensure the appropriate certifications/credentials/requirements of staff as related to implementing S&R services with clients
- Time off and staff cancellation tracking
- Ensure that all scheduled sessions adhere to SSG policies and requirements of funding sources and third-party stakeholders regarding appropriate staff credentials/certifications/qualifications
- Accurately identify and correct problems related to scheduling of services
- Assist with the production and delivery of on-going reports related to scheduling and fulfillment of scheduled services
- Additional reporting as assigned by the operations team
- Respond to operational requirements in a timely manner
- Find coverage for all upcoming staff and client vacations