Current Job Openings
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Gig Harbor, WA
Together we can stand even stronger behind our mission to bring children and families first-class nursing services. As industry leaders, we'll continue to bring you unrivaled opportunities for professional and personal growth.
The Stepping Stones Group a national school & healthcare provider is currently interviewing School Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) like YOU who are interested in providing quality care to students in our school clinic environment for the 2023-2024 School Year in Gig Harbor, WA!
Are you ready to help students access their education by addressing their health needs at school? In this role you will:
- Provide direct and individualized nursing care to students
- Assists students with managing their chronic health conditions at school
- Provide interventions and referrals to promote health and ensure educational success
- Advocate for the physical, emotional, mental, and social health of students
- Promote health education of students and staff
- Provide oversight of school health services to enhance health and wellness in the school community
Job Requirements for School Nurses:
- WA Licensed Practical Nurse License
- Pediatric nursing experience desired
Benefits made for you:
- Mentorship & training by our Certified School Nurse Director
- Full health benefits
- Health & wellness spending stipend
- 401(k) and More!
Diversity Matters - The Stepping Stones Group is committed to diversity and inclusion beyond conceptual factors. Our company-wide Diversity and Inclusion Council is engaged in listening and learning so that we effectively stand with our team, clinicians, special educators, families, and students to address the fundamental issues of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Philanthropy Matters - We align our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy. Find out how we serve our communities with intention through our Stepping Up For A Cause initiative.
Not the job for you? Check out our diverse career opportunities here!